Why cook when you can have a relaxing Sunday out with one of our mouth-watering Sunday roasts? See a selection below of scrummy nosh to munch on a relaxing Sunday afternoon. Food served until 4pm. To book your table simply call us on 01727 850540.
- Roast rib-eye of Scotch beef with homemade rosemary Yorkshire pudding and all the trimmings
- Roast shoulder of local ‘Old Spots’ pork with crackling, sage and onion stuffing and apple, cider and cinnamon sauce
- Roast Supreme of chicken, sage and onion stuffing
- Slow-braised lamb shank with rosemary, garlic and red wine
- Confit of Barbary duck leg with redcurrant gravy
- Roast haunch of Balmoral venison, red wine and redcurrant sauce
- Large flat mushroom topped with sun-dried tomatoes and goats’ cheese (v)All served with a homemade rosemary Yorkshire pudding, crispy roast potatoes and today’s fresh vegetables
- A regularly changing fabulous selection of homemade puddings: full list available on the day.